Friday, April 3, 2009

"What If He Loves You"

A Story of Love

Episode One

Jiivanii RedMarks Copyright April 1, 2009


Interrogator
: "What if he loves you, but does not have the money"?

Jiivanii: "Ehm... If he is not willing to give his very last dime for me
                 then he does not love me".

Interrogator: "Are you saying that the man for you, has to be rich"?

Jiivanii: "Why would one wish to love in lack"

Interrogator: "So, you would not love a man who is poor"?

Jiivanii: "Can a poor man love"?

Interrogator: "What do you mean! Ok course a poor man can love"!

Jiivanii: "Well then, he can continue to love me, as long as he has money".

Interrogator: "But he does not have any money, he is poor"!

Jiivanii: "I know that a poor man has nothing, yet you insist on his ability
                 to love me"!

Interrogator: "So, you are admitting that the man for you has to be a rich man"?

Jiivanii: "How then will he afford to pay ten million for 'From Me To You',
                 given, that is a small amount of money for a lot of men".

Interrogator: "'From Me To You' is an unabashed call for a husband"?

Jiivanii: "It is a call for the man who truly loves me"!

Interrogator: "So... is that what you are worth, ten million dollars. Jamaican or US"?

Jiivanii: "Oh, that is the selling price, the buying price bidding is in Sterling".

Interrogator: "Haahahaa! Do you think that there will be any takers... haha"?

Jiivanii: "Haahahahaaaa! Not to mention the gropers! As I have said, it is meant
                 only for the me who loves me".

Interrogator: "So what if the man who loves you don't go to the show to see
                           your grand display of a mating call"?

Jiivanii: "Then I suppose, he is not a rich man after all".


To be continued....






No comments:

Followers