Monday, September 22, 2008

ABOUT ME

"I EXIST BECAUSE THERE IS NO WHERE ELSE FOR ME TO BE AT THIS TIME"
"THAT IS ALL ABOUT ME"

Think about yourself and there you will know all about me. 
Think about the earth and there you will know all about me.
Think about the sky and there you will know all about me.
Think about the universe and there you will know all about me.
Think about the ocean and there you will know all about me.
Think about the animals and there you will know all about me.
Think about mankind and there you will know all about me.
Think about your spirit and soul and there you will know all about me.
Think about the Abyss and there you will know all about me.
Think about the black hole and there you will know all about me.
Think about Black Matter and there you will know all about me.
Think about nothing and there you will know all about me.
Think about me and there you will never find me.
Because I am you, not like you!

Copyright Jiivanii RedMarks 2008

No comments:

Followers